Plant drawings... (3)


Don't know if a should call this a "plant drawing" but for me it could, specially as I don't under what other name I should put it. These two specimens are also from Central Park. Although I've seen pine cones like the big one around here too, but it get a special meaning when we bring our findings from our journeys, back home. It has to do with the moment and where we found it, the memory of that moment stays in the object. Yes, it could be called a "souvenir", but this kind of souvenir is "richer" of memories than the ones we usually can buy in a shop (those make me sick!).
Apart from that, if I continue to draw plants I'll automatically get more curious about their names and other specifications...

Comments

  1. Tu commences à te constituer une jolie série "botanique", j'aime les pommes de pin comme sujet car ça change des fleurs et des feuilles, elles ont un aspect un petit plus abstrait aussi.
    Ton image d'en-tête résume bien ton travail, très sympathique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'avoue que je n'ai jamais été très fort sur les "légumes", en revanche, quelle lumière sous cette nouvelle bannière ! Ça sent très bon le printemps...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment