Engraving in progress...

Engraving sessions started for another year. This is my first one this week and I work as usual "from life", as when I draw...
I have worked further than this on it, but I'm not convinced of what I've done since, I'll have to pay attention, just like when drawing, not to overwork it.
I think this one is kind of pleasant as it is here actually. I tend to prefer what feels sketchy and not finished in general. I get easily bored about the result when it's supposed to be "finished".

Comments

  1. J'aime aussi quant tout n'est pas dit et que le spectateur peut s'emparer de l'histoire qui lui est proposée. Bonne journée.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best of "your style" in this drawing.

    But much more "natural" (suelto en español).

    Probably is what you call "unfinished". I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oui, le blanc - le vide - comme un espace où l'on peut s'inviter, et se sentir bien.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment