Studies from Bretagne...






A few studies from Bretagne... The middle one is done earlier this year, then in july I returned to the same spot, on the beach of St Briac, to continue. 
Trees can be tricky to draw and paint, and I'm not quite satisfied with the watercolor ones here. I didn't paint the watercolor on sight, which means it can complicate things when I feel "lost", or don't know how to do something, or suddenly don't "feel" how to do it. When I only have my sketch and my memories as reference. But never mind for this one, I'll try to do better next time... 


Comments

  1. It's funny you mentioned about the trees - before I read the text I was like, "Hod does she draw the trees so well!?" So even though they are tricky, I think you did them great n.n

    ReplyDelete
  2. El dibujo es impecable y el apunte de acuarela podría ser una obra acabada. Maravillosos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ces croquis me plaisent énormément, surtout le deuxième où la composition me semble parfaite. Mes félicitations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice. I have not been here for looooong time, and I found nice stuff again!
    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome tree studies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment